$49 annual fee (waived first year)
Interesting rewards structure:
- Up to One FlexPoint for every $1 spent in Net Purchases (up to $120,000 each year)
- Double FlexPoints on airlines, gas or groceries - whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle (no limit)
- Plus, Double FlexPoints on restaurants with your U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards American Express Card. (no limit)
- Double FlexPoints on most cell phone expenses (does this include cell phone bills?) (no limit)
- Triple FlexPoints on qualifying charitable donations. (no limit)
I'm not that familiar with the FlexPoints redemption structure, but this seems promising? Only 20,000 FlexPoints = up to a $400 ticket.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this doesn't seem like too bad of a card.